Chemical Dosing Systems are used predominantly for chemical makeup on primary solids removal and sludge de-hydration, Polymer makeup systems are sized to suit varying dose requirements.
Powder or liquid polymers can be diluted on-site to save on expensive premade chemical supply.
Standard features - Powder System
- Stainless steel tank construction with three chamber design for ageing
- In-tank stirrers to aid chemical mixing
- Dry powder storage hopper with level control sensor and lid
- Powder micro feeder with heater to stop blockage due to moisture
- Fully integrated control panel for automated chemical makeup
Standard features - Liquid System
- Tank constructed from food grade MDPE
- In-tank stirrer to aid chemical mixing
- Neat chemical metering pump for accurate dilution
Request more information
on this machine