Designed to suit a wide range of applications, Haith bulk feeders are used to feed materials at a controlled rate into a processing system.
Typical applications are the controlled feed rate into processing systems:
- Waste picking stations
- Tyre recycling
- Paper and cardboard recycling
- Wood recycling
- Construction and demolition recycling
- Sand and gravel processing
- Plastic recycling and processing
Available in mobile or static form, from 1 to 4 metres wide with a loading capacity of up to 50 tonnes, the material is conveyed on either a rubber belt or steel slat beds supported and driven by heavy duty roller conveyor chains, high torque gearboxes with inverter driven motors.
They have a loading capacity of up to 50 tonnes, whilst the material is conveyed on either a rubber belt or steel slat beds depending on the material being conveyed. Both conveying medians are supported and driven by heavy duty roller conveyor chains, high torque gearboxes with inverter driven motors. Machines are built in mild steel in either painted or hot dip galvanised finish or stainless steel.
- Black rubber segmented belt
- Shaft mounted variable speed drives
- Heavy duty drive chains
- Mobile or static systems
- Twin shaft mounted variable speed drives - standard on 2100mm wide belts and above
- Double incline belt for easy loading/discharge
- Removable back door
- Back combing teaser unit
- Trailer door winch mechanism
- Powered rotary belt cleaning brush
Request more information
on this machine