We supply a range of high speed Bulk Bag (tunnel and loop) Filling Systems. These comprise of a bulk hopper that supplies product to a weigh frame which will load the bags to a weight that is pre-set by the operator.
Typical hopper sizes are from 10 to 50 tonne capacity; conveyors are fully skirted troughed design and can convey material to any predetermined discharge height. Belt scrapers are fitted as standard.
Additionally, Haith manufacture a bulk bag weigh frame that can support tunnel or loop lift bags, with a weigh range of up to 1000kg. This can be adjusted on the LCD display screen plus it is height adjustable for different bag length. The weigh frame can also be supplied as a stand alone unit for integration into existing feed systems.
Also available is a bulk bagging system built into a standard 40ft shipping container, complete with its own generator it can be located on sites where there is no power available.
- 6mm mild steel plate construction
- Adjustable flow control gate
- Twin live vibrator side plates with safety chains
- Heavy duty adjustable support legs with cross bracing and pads
- Heavy duty troughed elevator design
- Big bag support and weigh frame
- Oscillating discharge plates and drives to aid product discharge
- Polyethylene lining
- Weigh frame mounted bag support rollers
Request more information
on this machine