The Multi Roll Belt Press is designed for use in systems that produce large volumes of thickened slurry and is ideally suited for dewatering sludge from primary settlement tanks.
Machines start from 1.0m wide up to 3.0m wide comprising fully enclosed dewatering rollers and filter belt tracking system.
Each machine has a galvanised or stainless steel frame with all water trays on both machines made in stainless steel.
- Fully galvanised frame
- Pneumatic belt tensioning and tracking
- Two high efficiency de-watering zones
- Variable belt speed drive
- Stainless steel spray bars with interchangeable belt cleaning nozzles
- Stainless steel frame
- Pre-flocculation mixer
- Automatic lubrication system
- Cooper split bearings
- Automatic self-cleaning spray bars
Request more information
on this machine